Sunday 12 October 2014

I've only placed one page...

...and the rage is already building. I really need to master InDesign, I really do...

It's strange to have been toting around this A3 book full of images, hastily trying to finish everything in time for the deadline, and now I have to rip out almost every page to scan them in. I never take pages out, this is like ripping out little chunks of my heart. Especially in this circumstance, seeing as I have spent every waking moment for a couple of months now, making, thinking and breathing this project. Is this what it feels like to be an illustrator? A book-maker? My stress migraines are telling me not to make this a career... I hope the resolution is okay, I hope all the images are big enough for what I want, I hope I hope I hope... I really hope I don't have to redo any of the pages. I really really hope this project finishes without a fatal hiccup.

This book is my BABY. I don't want ANYTHING to go wrong. Especially seeing as I'm almost done with it. I'd be the worst mum haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment